_--= Headphones recommended! =--_
Test of the new binaural sound mod of the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup. The interior sounds are recorded and processed with binaural microphones with the windows fully closed.
The exhaust is positioned about three meters behind the drivers head and 0.5 meters down at the exhaust location. Binaural microphones (zoom h2n) placement inside the cabin at height of the drivers face with windows fully closed. Headphones strongly recommended as binaural sound effects are mostly only heard with headphones. Or if you have a high end sound system the effect maybe be present but will never sound like headphones.
This binaural sound mod contains the following sounds.
1) Porsche 911 GT3 Cup interior binaural start-up sound and idle.
2) Porsche 911 GT3 Cup exterior binaural start-up sound and idle.
3) Porsche 911 GT3 Cup interior binaural exhaust/engine/transmission sound with cabin sound effects, braking, wind and skid sounds and more. Still needs some editing.
4) Porsche 911 GT3 Cup exterior binaural exhaust sound with track reflections if car is further away from the camera.
5) Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Doppler effect and flyby.