Demonstration of the new binaural sound mod for the Mercedes C63 AMG. The interior sounds are recorded and processed with binaural microphones with the windows fully closed, windows open and directly at the exhaust.
The exhaust is positioned about three meters behind the drivers head and 0.5 meters down at the exhaust location. Binaural microphones (zoom h2n) placement inside the cabin at height of the drivers face with windows fully closed. Headphones strongly recommended as binaural sound effects are mostly only heard with headphones. Or if you have a high end sound system the effect maybe be present but will never sound like headphones.
The Mercedes C63 AMG Binaural Sound Mod is available as a premium package at
This binaural sound mod contains the following sounds.
1) Mercedes C63 AMG interior binaural start-up sound and idle windows closed
2) Mercedes C63 AMG interior binaural start-up sound and idle windows open
3) Mercedes C63 AMG interior start-up sound and idle direct exhaust sound
4) Mercedes C63 AMG exterior binaural start-up sound and idle.
5) Mercedes C63 AMG interior binaural cabin sound windows closed
6) Mercedes C63 AMG interior binaural cabin sound windows open
7) Mercedes C63 AMG interior cabin direct exhaust sound
8) Mercedes C63 AMG exterior binaural exhaust sound with track reflections.
9) Mercedes C63 AMG Doppler effect and flyby.
10) Mercedes C63 AMG Tunnel Sound
11) Various binaural cabin driving effects (braking, skid, wind noise etc..)